[Fedora-livecd-list] Success creating livecd with kadishi

Jasper O'neal Hartline jasperhartline at adelphia.net
Thu Sep 14 00:48:51 UTC 2006

Antonio Olivares wrote:

>Will Kadishi adopt an installer?
>
>i.e, a script to install onto a free ext2/ext3
>partition and then use yum to apply updates.

Right now we are aiming at having Anaconda be able to install to the system.
As if you were running real installation media.

The bits for this within Kadischi are already in CVS, however upstream
Anaconda will
have to give/take to make this happen. Give it some time.

>Several other useful software which is in
>Fedora-Extras how can we make it available to include
>in the livecd's generated by Kadishi?

The development branch of Anaconda allows for installing things from
Fedora Extras and
other repositories you specify.

J. Hartline