[Fedora-livecd-list] kickstart file?

amrobot amrobot at mindspring.com
Thu Sep 14 04:38:01 UTC 2006

Hello,

I've successfully made some images for my AMD laptop..  I'd like to use kickstart files based on the packages I select with the Kadischi install, however I don't seem to be able to figure out how to make sure it is being generated and put somewhere I can find.

Any suggestions?

I've tried creating a kickstart file with system-config-kickstart on FC5, however I can only select categories, not specific packages..

I'd be happy with any method to create a kickstart file with only the packages I select (and if I miss a dependancy, resolve it)

Thanks in advance for any help,
-Roy Nielsen