[Fedora-livecd-list] [patch 06/20] Cleanup unmount() and teardown()

David Zeuthen davidz at redhat.com
Mon Apr 2 04:29:26 UTC 2007

On Tue, 2007-03-27 at 15:14 +0100, Mark McLoughlin wrote:
> -        # TODO: need to handle when unmount fails because of lingering
> -        # processes that has open files
> +        self.bindmounts.reverse()
> +        for b in self.bindmounts:
> +            b.umount()
> +

Is the idea here that an exception is thrown all the way up to the user
if unmount fails because some process in the chroot have open files?

I guess that's fine; long term I'm hoping we can slay them somehow.. it
does happens from time to time since that packages inevitably do a
'service foo restart' instead of 'service foo condrestart'...

      David