[Fedora-livecd-list] Test3 LiveCD QA issues

David Zeuthen davidz at redhat.com
Wed Apr 4 19:24:42 UTC 2007

On Wed, 2007-04-04 at 19:54 +0200, Nicolas Mailhot wrote:
> Le mercredi 04 avril 2007 à 12:47 -0400, David Zeuthen a écrit :
>
> > You missed my favorite pet peeve about the default desktop install. We
> > show two trash cans, one in lower panel and one on the desktop. Do we
> > _really_ want people to call us the trash distro? :-)
>
> What do you complain about ? This is the desktop that removed quick
> terminal access, (and a few months later it tops in mugshot's stats)
>
> The Fedora desktop moves in mysterious ways

For the record, nautilus-open-terminal was in the FC6 live cd (reason:
"For the adult in you") [1] so at least I share your point of view. I
don't know why it disappeared from the Fedora 7 live cd. When the merger
is complete it should probably be pulled in by one of the default
@desktop groups.

(Btw, in the future please rather file a bug so nautilus-open-terminal
can go into the default set instead of... snide remarks. Thanks for your
continued interested in the Fedora desktop project.)

     David

[1] :
http://www.mail-archive.com/fedora-announce-list@redhat.com/msg01172.html