[Fedora-livecd-list] Re: Fedora 7 Test 4 GNOME based i386 Live CD report

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at fedoraproject.org
Sun Apr 29 01:09:10 UTC 2007

Matthias Clasen wrote:
>> The prime spin still has Firefox, Evolution and three openoffice.org
>> applications which makes sense for RHEL but not for Fedora. I would
>> prefer something more home user oriented for Fedora.
>
> Why on earth do you think firefox, evolution and OOo don't make sense
> for Fedora users ? The only reason OOo is not on the livecd is space.

I didn't say it does not make sense. Only that there are other
applications more frequently compared to OO.o presentation or
spreadsheet programs. You can look at mugshot stats at
http://mugshot.org/applications for some idea.

Firefox, Evolution, Openoffice.org writer, Gaim and Gnome terminal or
Rhythmbox would be more appropriate IMO.

Rahul