[Fedora-livecd-list] LiveCD Failure - Can't Stat stage2_eltorito

Paul Dubinsky pdubinsky at flxent.com
Mon Apr 30 12:21:00 UTC 2007

Howdy, Folks,

This is my first try at creating a LiveCD on a newly installed FC6_64
and I'm having a problem.
Using  livecd-creator as in:

 livecd-creator --repo=c6,file:///var/www/html/repo/core
--repo=lcd6,file:///root/base_packages
--package=fedora-livecd-gnome
--repo=e6,http://download.fedora.redhat.com/pub/fedora/linux/extras/6/i386
--fslabel=My-Fedora-LiveCD-1

I get a failed exit with the msg:

/usr/bin/mkisofs: Uh oh, I cant find the boot image
'boot/grub/stage2_eltorito' !

Earlier:

/sbin/setfiles:  error while labeling files under
/var/named/chroot/var/run/dbus
/bin/cp: cannot stat
`/var/tmp/livecd-creator/build-tmp-oMLql/install_root/usr/share/grub/i386-redhat/stage2_eltorito':
No such file or directory

Any suggestions about where to look for the problem?

Thanks,
Paul