[Fedora-livecd-list] SRPMS for installed RPMs?

Jesse Keating jkeating at redhat.com
Wed Aug 15 14:07:50 UTC 2007

On Tue, 14 Aug 2007 10:34:20 -0400
Jeremy Katz <katzj at redhat.com> wrote:

> The big problem is going to be that when we point to a repo, there's
> no guarantee that there's source in that repo.  In fact, with the way
> we do repos, there isn't.  And given that, doing this just within the
> confines of livecd-creator is going to be tricky.

Well you'd have to add a second repo to your configuration.  Not only
that, but you have to "reset" the yum object so that it will actually
"see" the source rpms when it comes time to search for them and
download them from your package sacks.  In pungi I actually just create
a second yum object to handle this instead of trying to reset the
original object.

--
Jesse Keating