[Fedora-livecd-list] liveinst , where does it get it's kickstart file from?

Jeremy Katz katzj at redhat.com
Thu Aug 23 14:47:24 UTC 2007

Note: this isn't really very kickstart related -- more just general
anaconda.

On Wed, 2007-08-22 at 22:07 -0500, Jon Steer wrote:
> When I use liveinst, I get grub options that are different than what
> was on the original liveCD.  For example, the original LiveCD had
> selinux off and no X, the installed version had both.

To be honest, this is probably because most of the testing has been with
the stock live images which have SELinux and X.  We should probably do
detection of when that's not the case and do things appropriately.  If
you have cases where that doesn't happen, just file bugs against
anaconda and I can fix them up.

Jeremy