[Fedora-livecd-list] Re: Fedora LiveCD On-Demand Service

Thomas Chung tchung at fedoraproject.org
Sat Jan 20 22:55:48 UTC 2007

On 1/20/07, John Babich <jmbabich at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 1/20/07, Jeroen Janssen <jeroen.janssen at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Maybe as a LiveDVD Spin?
>
> Okay, maybe I was getting a little greedy. :-)
>
> A liveDVD spin would certainly do it, but I have lousy internet access
> and downloading a liveCD ISO is already difficult enough.
>
> Perhaps, this is more realistic:
>
> - Fedora desktop (per yum groupinstall)
> - Quanta Plus
> - Harddisk installation script
>
> SPACE PERMITTING In order of Priority:
> - Kdevelop
> - MoinMoin
> - CVS
> - Plone

Perhaps, my offer was mis-understood. I didn't mean I was going to
build entirely new LiveCD from scratch. I meant to *rebuild* based on
Official Fedora 6 LiveCD + a couple of packages which were missing
from the orignial LiveCD such as "system-config-network" or
"openoffice.org" . Sorry, NO Alpha Harddisk install script will be
added since it has been officially released yet.
Regards,
--
Thomas Chung