[Fedora-livecd-list] Revisor is looking for busybox

Jeroen van Meeuwen kanarip at kanarip.com
Mon Jul 2 07:58:02 UTC 2007

Tim Wood wrote:
> When I ran yum update revisor, no luck, but I was able to download the
> latest off of download.fedora.redhat.com/.../development/... and it seems
> to be happily working.
>
> Once I can generate one via the defaults I'm going to (scary) try one off
> of the repository I'm running here.  Should I add some or all of the
> development rpms to my repository?

Revisor doesn't really depend on what is in the repositories other then
with the lists of required packages it has for installation and live
media. Given that the latest version of Revisor is released to rawhide
you would need to do the occasional

# yum --enablerepo=development update revisor

to see if there is a more up-to-date version. Other then that, you don't
need to enable the latest and greatest of software for Revisor to use
composing your media. In fact, on my own development workstation I've
been able to do FC5, FC6 and CentOS 5 respins. These obviously don't
have the same software as F7 or development ;-)

Kind regards,

Jeroen van Meeuwen
-kanarip