[Fedora-livecd-list] config file question/suggestion

Jeroen van Meeuwen kanarip at kanarip.com
Mon Jul 2 17:42:30 UTC 2007

Tim Wood wrote:
> I added a section to one of the Revisor configs with the short name
> development (e.g. [development]).  No matter what I did, it was ignored
> until I changed that to something else (e.g. [extras]).  Is there a config
> file that governs what short names are sanctioned or is there a
> suggestion/bug reporting tool for Revisor?

Hi Tim,

to enable development (same with testing, debug and source) repositories
in the Revisor configuration, you'll need to set
repos_enabledevelopment=1 because we prevent these repositories from
being displayed in the GUI on purpose. Check the rawhide models for
examples.

Bugs and suggestions you can just sent to our mailing list: