[Fedora-livecd-list] Kadischi reached End Of Life

Jeroen van Meeuwen kanarip at kanarip.com
Sun Jul 8 12:17:09 UTC 2007

Jesse Keating wrote:
> On Sunday 08 July 2007 06:40:50 dexter wrote:
>> Revisor, was not developed anywhere near this list and hence stands on its
>> own feet, a lesson perhaps.
>
> Revisor, which is a wrapper for livecd-tools which /was/ developed and
> discussed on this list for Fedora, after proving a viable concept in OLPC
> land.

+1,

all we do is what livecd-tools does, we just provide the packageSack and
transaction info -yum instance- after they have been created and
populated with info the user provided, and work around some of the
issues that not being able to "import livecd-creator" has.

Kind regards,

Jeroen van Meeuwen
-kanarip