[Fedora-livecd-list] RFC- improving livecd installer efficiency

Douglas McClendon dmc.fedora at filteredperception.org
Tue Jul 10 14:06:21 UTC 2007

Greg Dekoenigsberg wrote:

> I see someone besides me uses mailing lists to keep public notes for
> themselves to remember later.  :)

Well, I would hope you do it for the same reason I do.  I.e. they aren't just
personal notes, but rather technical ideas.  And hopefully leveraging exposure
to the community might save you time and effort if someone catches your
mental/technical errors before either you catch them yourself, or you go
implement something that should have been done differently.

-dmc