[Fedora-livecd-list] Repository Names

Tim Wood tim.wood at datawranglers.com
Fri Jul 13 12:42:06 UTC 2007

Dale, this isn't exactly an answer, but a tool to deal with part of
what you're running into.

You can pop those paths into a browser to check them and (often)
figure out what's wrong.  For instance:
> http://download.fedora.redhat.com/pub/fedora/linux/core/development/
> i386/os
I copied the part through 'fedora' into my browser and started
clicking down.  It turns out 'development' is empty _but_ there's a
development directory several levels up that (if memory serves) has
replaced it.

In something slightly closer to an answer, Revisor works quite nicely
with everything I've thrown at it kickstart-wise (well... except that
I can't use the -package syntax to delete an optional package from a
group **grumble**).  Several of the defaults work quite well.

regards, Tim Wood