[Fedora-livecd-list] Re: Fedora-livecd-list Digest, Vol 27, Issue 15

Tim Wood tim.wood at datawranglers.com
Mon Jul 16 14:02:05 UTC 2007

Dale, I should have been clearer.  Since most of the development has
been going into Revisor, I've been using it (essentially) the way
you'd use livecd.  I point it at my kickstart and tell it to go.  I
could share my kickstart but it's pointed at a repository with a
private IP so you'd crash and burn pretty quickly.  But, if you
install Revisor, in /etc/revisor/conf.d/ there are several kickstart
files that seem to work quite nicely.

I'm curious about the difference between the chroot'd environment and
the way the post section is run under Revisor.  I thought the later
was chroot'd.  I've got some commands (chkconfig, e.g.) in there that
assume I'm chrooted and work.  Of course, I probably just had a
Willie E Coyote moment and looked down (holds up sign that says
Momma) ;-)

Tim Wood, CLP, RHCT
719.338.7484 (tel)        719.325.7032 (fax)

The Data Wranglers
Web, Database & more since    since 1994
www.datawranglers.com