[Fedora-livecd-list] Re: Fedora-livecd-list Digest, Vol 27, Issue 15

Elias Hunt hunt at m2s.com
Mon Jul 16 21:00:44 UTC 2007

We don't use the groupfile option. We just have a single directory that
we put all in house created rpms into. Then run createrepo specifying
that directory. Since all of our packages are in house we don't lump
them into the default package groups, and we don't have custom groups
defined either. A quick search revealed this to be a sample groupfile:
http://mirror.centos.org/centos/4/extras/i386/yumgroups.xml

Hopefully that will help you accomplish what you need.

-Eli