[fedora-livecd-list] liveinst creating wrong partition

dzho002 zhou_dx at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 13 09:47:16 UTC 2007

> While not a fix for the bug, if results are what you
> are after, by all
> means, try building the same thing from an F8
> system.  I suspect you
> won't hit the bug.
I resized the ext3 file system manually to get enough
space, and then managed to build a FC8 live image from
the new FC8 system. I ran into another problem. The
last several lines of the file isolinux.cfg on the
live image look like this:
menu hidden
menu hiddenrow 5
label local
  menu label Boot from local drive
  localboot 0xffff

And when boot up from the live image, the screen hangs
on the screen doing nothing (except a timer counting
down from 10 to 1 over and over again :-( )
Anyway, I will play with it a little bit more. Thanks
for you quick reply.
Dan