[Fedora-livecd-list] Customize LIVE CD with only vpnc/rdesktop

Douglas McClendon dmc.fedora at filteredperception.org
Mon Nov 26 20:10:03 UTC 2007

CTuska at startek.com wrote:

> Hey,
>
> I am tring to make a really small Live CD, it only needs xserver, twm, vpnc, and rdesktop.  I have been looking but can anyone step me in the right direction.  I would also need to make config changes to vpnc and the twm for auto-login.

Well, fedora's livecd-tools is certainly a good starting place.  It's
livecd-creator is basically of the idea that if you can describe your
target system with a kickstart configuration, it will give you an
equivalent livecd.

So the work involved is pretty much just understanding and working with
kickstart configs, which is well documented elsewhere.

As for livecd-tools documentation -

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FedoraLiveCD

Cheers,

-dmc