[Fedora-livecd-list] Removing packages

Jon Steer jsteer at bitscout.com
Tue Oct 2 19:34:40 UTC 2007

Hi,

 I'm a little confused about the package removal.

I have attempted to remove "wireless-tools" in my packages section, but it
doesn't get removed. Does this mean it won't remove if there are
dependencies? I thought a --nodeps was being done for this?

I have noticed in other peoples kickstart files, they specify the same
package for removal multiple times? Is there some hidden ordering issue I'm
missing?

 thanks,
jon

--
"Don't stand still, if you see me running down the road, 'cause there is
trouble right behind me".