[Fedora-livecd-list] livecd built from git on top of rawhide

Tim Wood tim.wood at datawranglers.com
Sun Oct 7 02:31:25 UTC 2007

I've converted a Fedora 8 test 2 system to rawhide, installed livecd-
creator from GIT
* I'm still getting the no repository available to set up error
* I'm also getting a lot of python errors referring to /usr/lib/
python2.5/site-packages/yum/__init__.py.

I'm using /usr/share/livecd-tools/livecd-fedora-minimal.ks as my
config with the selinux flag changed from enforcing to disabled.

Questions that seem relevant that I can find any answers to:

*) I've seen some allusions in my digging that using 'Fedora' as part
of the repo name causes problems because it wasn't disabled in yum.
Does that mean going into /etc/yum... and setting enabled to 0 on all
the repos while running livecd-creator?
Does it mean doing the same thing on just repos with similar naming
Is livecd-creator supposed to grab the repository config from /etc/
yum/something?

*) What constitutes a valid repository?
Should the path end with a slash?
Should it point to the directory holding the repodata dir or
someplace else?

*) Is there a FAQ or other additional documentation?  If I was stupid
enough ;-) to voluntee sr, is there a need for someone to maintain
this stuff?
I've found the reasonably obvious stuff:
- appropriate docs in /usr/
- the material on the website that essentially mirrors that
- the LiveCDHowTo in the FedoraLiveCD part of the wiki

*) Does someone have a working config file that uses a public repo
that they'd post?

Tim