[Fedora-livecd-list] some lessons learned

Tim Wood tim.wood at datawranglers.com
Tue Oct 9 03:18:34 UTC 2007

On Oct 8, 2007, at 6:12 PM, Jeremy Katz wrote:

>  What sort of error are you seeing otherwise?

Generally, if I'm running the current version under rawhide, it just
blows up.  When I run the git version on top of F7, it sometimes
works and sometimes doesn't.  On the minimal it will go through
fine.  With some of the other canned configs or configs I create by
adding to the minimal, it will sometimes blow up before completion.
Other times, it will complete with a complaint about not being to
generate an isomd5sum.  I haven't been able to figure out how to get
that one solved.  I believe I tried the standard yum and rpm
incantation to locate such things without luck.  But... I've just had
the next flood of work rush in about 3 hours ago so this is going to
be backburned for a month or two.  I still think a respin/iso with
livecd-tools and Revisor would be the way to solve a lot of problems
for people...

Tim