[Fedora-livecd-list] A couple of cleanup patches

Douglas McClendon dmc.fedora at filteredperception.org
Tue Sep 4 03:09:22 UTC 2007

Mark McLoughlin wrote:

> 	Second patch refactors the resize2fs stuff so that it is substantially
> easier to understand - e.g. trying to grok the binary search in
> resize2fsToMinimal() is a lot easier than the original version in
> cleanupDeleted() ...

Couple more things, which I'm still just going off of visual inspection
of the patch-

+    def package(self, ignore_deleted = False):
+        if ignore_deleted:
+            self.cleanupDeleted()

I think you meant "if not ignore_deleted"

And I'm also confused by final_size_mb in general.

+        if not final_size_mb is None:
+            n_blocks = final_size_mb * 1024L * 1024L / self.blocksize

Where does it get set to anything other than None?

-dmc