[Fedora-livecd-list] SRPMS for installed RPMs?

Mark McLoughlin markmc at redhat.com
Tue Sep 4 08:03:39 UTC 2007

Hi Matt,

On Mon, 2007-08-13 at 22:11 -0500, Matt Domsch wrote:
> I want to be sure, for license compliance, that all the binary bits on
> the final LiveCD have corresponding source code available.
>
> One of the "features" I'd like to see something in the stack of
> livecd-tools produce is a CD/DVD/whatever of the SRPMS that match the
> RPMs that go into the LiveCD.

	One approach could be to first use pungi -G to compose yum repos of the
minimal set of RPMs and SRPMs needed for the livecd, and then build the
livecd from those repos. You could then ship those repos separately from
the LiveCD.

	Since they both get their package lists from a kickstart file, that
should be pretty straightforward.

Cheers,
Mark.