[Fedora-livecd-list] No /home/fedora/.bashrc with selinux=1

Sebastian Vahl ml at deadbabylon.de
Thu Sep 6 09:55:11 UTC 2007

Hi.

I've noticed a little problem when booting with selinux
enabled: /home/fedora/.bashrc would not be copied/created. When booting
with enforcing=0 all would be fine so I assume this is a selinux
problem. But I've found no entry in /var/log/messages
or /var/log/audit/audit.log.

When I create a new user with adduser the bashrc is there.

Any suggestion how to debug this? I've attached audit.log and messages
if I've overlooked something (booted with selinux=1).

Sebastian