[Fedora-livecd-list] (no subject)

Vrushali Athalye vrusathalye at rediffmail.com
Fri Sep 7 06:58:31 UTC 2007

Hi All,
   We Downloaded Live CD for Fedora 7 from fedora official website.We are trying to run the live CD from one of DELL OPTIPLEX 320 but we are unable to run successfully .Once the kernel is loading the system got hannged and keyboard not responding.We tried google to find out the errors but we didnt get any suessful solutions.

IN The screen we are getting these messages

Ready
uncompressing Linux....Ok,booting the kernel.

After that system got hanged....
Kindly help me in this issue.. AS it is very urgent for us .We also tried with fedora 6 and CENT-OS 4.4 live cDs but we faced the same problems...

Regards.,
Vrushali