[Fedora-livecd-list] RFC- unionfs persistence?

Jeremy Katz katzj at redhat.com
Tue Sep 11 12:34:18 UTC 2007

On Mon, 2007-09-10 at 10:15 -0500, Douglas McClendon wrote:
> What do people think about using unionfs for persistence (and perhaps
> Copy-On-Write in general) in Fedora LiveCDs?

The big question today is the same as the big question around using
unionfs for anything has been for a while now -- what's the actual
likelihood of an implementation ever being both upstream and stable.
I'll try to corner davej when he returns from his vacation and see what
his current tea leaf reading says :)

Because, honestly, that's the only real blocker from my point of view to
using unionfs for things

Jeremy