[Fedora-livecd-list] Kickstart Script Location

asmith11 at cox.net asmith11 at cox.net
Tue Aug 12 19:35:05 UTC 2008

Hi,

I'm using a LiveCD generated by the livecd-tools.  Sometimes during our testing it would be handy to view/modify the kickstart script that will be used by the live-cd installer (Anaconda) at local-disk-install-time.

In other words, we would like to be able to do the following:

1) generate a livecd
2) burn to a CD/DVD
3) boot the CD/DVD in a target machine
4) view/modify the kickstart script (e.g. tweak a few install or post-install actions)
5) launch the installer
6) install to the local hard drive

Can someone tell me where the kickstart file is stored on the livecd image?

thanks!

-Andy Smith
asmith11 at cox.net