[Fedora-livecd-list] Kickstart Script Location

asmith11 at cox.net asmith11 at cox.net
Wed Aug 13 00:21:02 UTC 2008

> There isn't a kickstart used by the live installer.  It's instead
> interactive and just dd's over the filesystem image of the livecd rather
> than installing packages.

Thanks, LOL...  that explains why I was having such a hard time finding the kickstart script within the LiveCD image!

Bonus question:  I would rather that the system image installed to the hard disk not use LVM.  Does anyone know how to instruct Anaconda to not use LVM and just install directly to the partitions without an LVM layer?

Thanks!

-Andy Smith