[Fedora-livecd-list] Making content available on both sides of the live CD

Asheesh Laroia asheesh at creativecommons.org
Tue Feb 5 00:47:59 UTC 2008

On Mon, 4 Feb 2008, Tim Wood wrote:

> I think you're looking for something like this.  If bob had a file
> called 'my_file.html' in his home directory, he'd do this to copy it to
> the root of the cd:
>
> %post --nochroot
> cp /home/bob/my_file.html $LIVE_ROOT/

Right - but if we're talking about gigabytes of photos and music, then
that's less than ideal space-wise.  Hence my bringing up Hybrid CDs.

> fwiw, we had a more thorough discussion of this about a week ago on the list.

Taking a look at
https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-livecd-list/2008-February/thread.html
and
https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-livecd-list/2008-January/thread.html
doesn't find anything obviously relevant to me - sorry if I'm just missing
something.

-- Asheesh.

--
Hurewitz's Memory Principle:
 	The chance of forgetting something is directly proportional