[Fedora-livecd-list] livecd-tools build pushed

Jeremy Katz katzj at redhat.com
Tue Feb 12 18:55:04 UTC 2008

I've pushed a build of current git of livecd-tools into rawhide so that
it can start to get some more testing beyond those of us who are using
git.  While I don't know of anything big and looming as far as changes
to the API, I reserve the right to change it until we're a lot closer to
finished with Fedora 9.

Now that it's pushed out, though, there are three more things that I
want to get into the tree feature-wise for Fedora 9 (and thus, over the
next couple of weeks) and otherwise, just focus on finding and fixing up
any latent bugs

1) Get Rich's patch from yesterday/today in.  I mostly just didn't want
to rock the boat since I was pretty comfortable with things as they were
but should just be a matter of me doing the commit
2) Get dmc's bits for persistence in
3) Get some of Luke's work for allowing livecd-iso-to-disk to also be
useful on Windows (and have a GUI) into the main livecd repo.  This is
perhaps a little more controversial, but I really don't see the value of
maintaining this elsewhere and having two of these scripts.  Other
opinions welcome, though.

Jeremy