[Fedora-livecd-list] cachedir conflict... bug?

Tim Wood tim.wood at datawranglers.com
Tue Feb 19 22:15:44 UTC 2008

Worked like a champ.  Thanks.  FWIW, I try to err on the side of caution
so I've never mixed up the system and livecd-tools caches.  I have too
much "fun" without trying to intentionally shoot my foot off ;-)

Tim

Jesse Keating wrote:
> On Tue, 19 Feb 2008 15:03:53 -0700
> Tim Wood <tim.wood at datawranglers.com> wrote:
>

>> Is there a way to clean the metadata from bash?
>>

> Erm..  I thought livecd-creator used a yum object instead of executing
> yum.... but yes.
>
> yum clean metadata dbcache
>
> It'll clean it from all enabled repos.
>
> Note: sharing system yum cache and compose tool yum cache is a pretty
> bad idea.  I would not recommend it.

Tim Wood, CLP, RHCT
719.338.7484 (tel)

The Data Wranglers
Web, Database & more since    since 1994
www.datawranglers.com