[Fedora-livecd-list] Corrupted RPMs

Tim Wood tim.wood at datawranglers.com
Wed Feb 20 06:17:28 UTC 2008

When I say matches other symptoms...  sometimes files in the working
directory (in /var/tmp/imgcreate* if I'm reading history right) never
get released.  So livecd-creator exits and the directory is still
there.  When I try to delete it (even with rm -rf as root), a long list
of files report being tied up.  If I reboot the machine, the files are
freed and the directory and contents can be deleted.  Tomorrow I'll have
to try and do some weird sys-admin lsof-type checking on those files to
see what's up.

Tim