[Fedora-livecd-list] livecd-creator in fc7 can't access /etc/hosts and /etc/sysconfig/network

jie sun jiesun66 at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 28 16:14:08 UTC 2008

Hi,
   when I put cp /etc/hosts /etc/hosts.me in %post section in my ks file and  run livecd-creator --config=my ks, I always got error message saying cannot stat /etc/hosts: no such file or directory. The same for /etc/sysconfig/network file.

   It seems livecd-creator in fc7 can not access both /etc/hosts and /etc/sysconfig/network file.

   In fc8, I had no such problem.

   Any idea why livecd-creator in fc7 can not access /etc/hosts file?

Regards,
Jie