[Fedora-livecd-list] livecd-creator, revisor fail to build a CD

Douglas McClendon dmc.fedora at filteredperception.org
Thu Jan 31 23:11:01 UTC 2008

Simon Ritchie wrote:
> Gary Thomas wrote:
>
>  > It looks like you have SELinux running on your build system.
>
> Aha!  The first time I ran the CD creator, I got lots of error messages
> from SELinux, so I attempted to turned it off, but apparently I was not
> successful.  Now I have disabled it permanently, and the creator
> completes.  Hooray!

Note, that I think the difference between selinux=disabled, and
selinux=permissive may make a difference, at least as far whether or not
the resulting output livecd has selinux is concerned.  I.e. if you have
selinux *off(disabled)*, then livecd creator cannot produce an
selinux-enabled (permissive or enforcing) livecd.  If you want selinux
in the output, you want selinux on the host build system to be in
permissive mode, not disabled.

-dmc