[Fedora-livecd-list] Resending remote url patch

Bryan Kearney bkearney at redhat.com
Wed Nov 19 19:25:18 UTC 2008

Jeremy Katz wrote:
> On Wed, 2008-11-19 at 09:32 -0500, Bryan Kearney wrote:
>> Resending this patch which has been rebased and white space issues removed.
>
> You never replied or followed up to my previous concerns about this
> (https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-livecd-list/2008-October/msg00088.html)

Sorry.. did miss that.

In the current code, there is minimal validation, basically a not/null
and path exists check.

  if not options.kscfg or not os.path.isfile(options.kscfg):

If I leave this out there is a slight regression in this check. The
pactch does the above check iff the ks file does not begin with a URI
prefix.

If you would prefer to loose the isfile check, I am happy to change the
patch.

-- bk