[Fedora-livecd-list] 3 commits - imgcreate/yuminst.py livecd-tools.spec Makefile tools/livecd-iso-to-disk.sh

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at fedoraproject.org
Fri Oct 10 20:08:17 UTC 2008

Jeremy Katz wrote:

> If you built an image that had a different version of rpm inside the
> chroot vs out (eg, say building a Fedora 9 live image on a rawhide box
> or vice versa)

Is that being supported by livecd-tools? I remember having all sort of
issues including SELinux policy when trying to build a image where the
host does not match what it inside the chroot (ie) building RHEL 5
images when the host in rawhide or anything like that. So now, I have
VM's where the host roughly matches what is inside the chroot to avoid
problems.

Rahul