[Fedora-livecd-list] Snap1 i686 Live "about Fedora" triggers "yelp not found"

Till Maas opensource at till.name
Tue Oct 14 15:41:46 UTC 2008

Hiyas,

I am not sure where to report this. I believed to have read that
fedorahosted/releng hosts the source files for creating the live images, but
I did not find them in the trac browser. So where is it and where is the
apropriate bug tracker? The bug I noticed follows:

I booted the Snap1 i686 Live iso via usb and selected "about Fedora" in the
menu. Then I get an error message that yelp is not found.

Regards,
Till