[Fedora-livecd-list] error reading information on service xxxx

Todd N todd655495 at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 15 22:32:34 UTC 2008

Hello,

During the boot process for a Live CD I have created with livecd-creator, I am getting error messages of the format

error reading information on service xxxxxx: No such file or directory

I am getting 6 such messages.  The services listed are bluetooth, isdn, rpcgssd, rpcidmapd, rpcsvcgssd, and sendmail.  None of these packages appear to be installed or running on my system.  I'd like to get rid of these messages if possible.  Any thoughts?

Thanks much,
Todd