[Fedora-livecd-list] support for instLangs

Bryan Kearney bkearney at redhat.com
Thu Sep 4 19:08:56 UTC 2008

This patch adds support for the --instaLangs option to be passed in on the header line. There are 2 issues with it:

1) Currently, pykickstart sets the option to be instLange not instLangs. This patch uses the bad option name.

2) I dont believe that the rpm macros (either _install_langs or _excludedocs) are persisted to the image. Therefore at updat, the space savings is lost. Can I suppose this should be another patch?

-- bk