[Fedora-livecd-list] Git access

Pedro Silva pedrofsilva at netcabo.pt
Fri Sep 19 07:19:58 UTC 2008

Sex, 2008-09-19 às 00:36 +0200, Jeroen van Meeuwen escreveu:
> Pedro Silva wrote:

> >> The new SSH pubkey may take up to 2-3 hours to synchronize to all of the
> >> Fedora Infrastructure boxes. Does the problem still occur?
> >>

> > After reading your mail this morning, I re-uploaded my public key to
> > FAS2, hoping to trigger a sync job in Fedora Infrastructure. Eight hours
> > later, I tried to git push but the problem remains:
> >
> > [pedro at localhost spin-kickstarts]$ git push --verbose
> > Pushing to ssh://git.fedorahosted.org/git/spin-kickstarts.git
> > Permission denied (publickey).
> > fatal: The remote end hung up unexpectedly
> >

> Is your FAS username pedro?

:) that did it, inserting the username in the git url.

I think i did something wrong because this commit appeared:

http://git.fedoraproject.org/git/?p=spin-kickstarts.git;a=commit;h=b5460a253cd9948b46f0cfd56d6bf7bf73b598f7

I'm sorry if I did something wrong, I'm still learning the git dance.

Best regards,

Pedro Silva