[Fedora-livecd-list] Cannot create livecd from local repo

Joshua C. joshuacov at googlemail.com
Fri Feb 20 22:52:05 UTC 2009

I cannot create a livecd image from a local repo. I have
livecd-creator and all the ks files. I've downloaded all necessary
files to a local dir (just copied them from previous downloaded cache)
and then run createrepo on it. Then I edited the ks file with "repo
--name=jdfhjdsfh --baseurl=file:///mnt/path to repodata". When
starting livecd-creator it says "retrieving file=///mnt/dsfgsdhfshf
...OK", then it retrieves the repofiles for the other repos and starts
downloading all the files again regardless of the fact that I've
already downloaded them.

How to make livecd-creator see the already downloaded files instead of
downloading them twice?