[Fedora-livecd-list] Building CentOS5 Live CD on F10

Forrest Taylor ftaylor at redhat.com
Thu Jan 8 21:18:51 UTC 2009

I am trying to build a CentOS 5.1 Live image on Fedora 10.  It builds
the image, but when I try to run it, it fails to boot with:
mount: could not find filesystem '/dev/root'

I was able to successfully build CentOS5.1 on another CentOS 5 machine
using the repo provided by nanotechnologies.qc.ca.  However, it uses the
older livecd-tools-013.  I rebuilt livecd-tools-020 on CentOS5, but I
get the same error that I had on F10.

Does anyone know what changed in the newer livecd-tools that no longer
supports CentOS5?

Thanks,
--
Forrest Taylor
Global Learning Services Project Manager III