[Fedora-livecd-list] Install to hard-disk option missing in custom livecd

kala kalabharath at gmail.com
Sat Jun 27 07:31:30 UTC 2009

Dear friends
I had made a custom live cd with fedora 9 with packages from a
fedora-9-dvd.iso and it worked like a charm with option which installs to
hard disk and now i have tried similar with F11 with packages from
fedora-11-dvd.iso , it also worked but the " install to hard disk " option
is missing , I am sure that i have missed a particular package, can you
please tell me the list of packages ( main + deps) which allows me to enable
this option

with regards
kala bharath