[Fedora-livecd-list] How to add wallpaper & Firefox start page to live CD

Devrim GÜNDÜZ devrim at CommandPrompt.com
Wed Sep 2 17:45:34 UTC 2009

Hi,

How can I add my custom wallpaper (and set it to default) in live CD?

I tested

gconftool-2 -t string -s /desktop/gnome/background/picture_filename myimg.png

but it did not work. Another question will also come: How can add that png file to live cd?

Similar question comes for Firefox: How can I set my default page there?

Regards,
--
Devrim GÜNDÜZ , RHCE
Professional Services, Training, 24x7 Support