[Fedora-livecd-list] livecd-iso-to-pxe problem

Francesco Crippa fcrippa at byte-code.com
Thu Sep 24 13:03:49 UTC 2009

Hi guys,

I've got a problem with the script "livecd-iso-to-pxe"... It creates the right files (under /tftboot directory) but I can't pxeboot a machine with this configuration.

During the pxeboot, initrd is loaded and kernel starts the execution, but it looks like it can't run (or find) the init process...

Have you ever got this problem before?

Unfortunately I haven't got any error message to show you (just kernel logs on the console during the boot... but without error... just the kernel, no messages from init script...). I'm using fedora11

Le me know if you know a solution for this problem

Thanks
Francesco

--
Francesco Crippa