[Fedora-livecd-list] EL6 Beta livedvd - no root device found

Erez Strauss erstrauss at gmail.com
Sun Apr 25 10:58:10 UTC 2010

Yes, I found this to be the case when the cdrom is not defined in the
virtual machine as primary master but as secondary master.
You need to change the VM description. it is a problem with the search
for root device, the change of the vm description is simple
workaround, which is not always available on hw system.
IHIH