[Fedora-livecd-list] List of previous issues with livecd-tools which should be addressed

Jasper Hartline jasper.hartline at gmail.com
Wed Aug 18 00:38:31 UTC 2010

On Tue, Aug 17, 2010 at 1:06 PM, Jasper Hartline
<jasper.hartline at gmail.com> wrote:

>>> Right, these should be added.

Ok Richard. I don't know where the pyparted docs are.
If you know how to partition devices, with pyparted
I am more than glad to listen.

Here is what I have now, attached.
In setup()
After I mkimage() and do losetup()
I need to partition that device, which will be a /dev/loop device.

Any suggestions?