[Fedora-livecd-list] Development of biarch live CD script.

Jasper Hartline jasper.hartline at gmail.com
Tue Aug 24 02:19:58 UTC 2010

On Mon, Aug 23, 2010 at 7:08 PM, Bruno Wolff III <bruno at wolff.to> wrote:
> On Mon, Aug 23, 2010 at 17:17:43 -0700,
>  Jasper Hartline <jasper.hartline at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Bruno, do you think you could test this script too and tell me, what
>> you think about
>> getting it into livecd-tools? What needs to happen?
>
> I don't think I am going to get a lot of to test this. If it is a new
> script to get added to the package, I don't think the barrier is too high.

Ok no big deal. Will wait for more feedback too then from Kratochvil
or Richard, or Pevac.

> There should be some documentation. Preferably a man page, but a --help
> option could do for now.

Ok man page, --help for basic syntax use.

> The script needs a bit of support in the Makefile and spec file. I think
> some of autotools is used, so it may need to be the .in or .am file that
> needs to be changed.
> If you guys think it is ready, I'll make a real quick look at it and get
> it committed to livecd-tools master?

Let me throw a few more dents into it, like moving the unmount
procedures at the end to cleanup() and some other small ends.

I'll see if I can attach a few files or patches later in the week.
There are still a few loose ends which after I sort those out
I think we can commit it.

So man page, help usage.
Some loose ends internally and a few Makefile in and am patches
and a spec patch. Got it.