[Fedora-livecd-list] Development of biarch live CD script.

Richard Shaw hobbes1069 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 28 01:28:36 UTC 2010

On Fri, Aug 27, 2010 at 10:02 AM, Jasper Hartline
<jasper.hartline at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Fri, Aug 27, 2010 at 1:16 PM, Richard Shaw <hobbes1069 at gmail.com> wrote:
>>> Not sure what to make of that.
>>> You're saying it loads up Anaconda?
>>
>> I thought so at first but after I proceeded to the next screen I
>> realized it was Firstboot, which is still odd because I thought the
>> liveCDs were supposed to have a "liveuser" or something already setup.
>
> Ok. Log into that system after clicking through firstboot.
> As root.
>
> T hen just provide the output of: blkid && mount
> Also if one exists, the /root/anaconda.ks file.

Never mind, I thought it was booting up the image but as it turns out
I had a virtual disk connected that I must have used to do a test
install but never booted it since installation. I can't get it to boot
to the image as a CD/DVD image... Am I supposed to be using it as a
disk instead?

Richard