[Fedora-livecd-list] Development of biarch live CD script.

Bruno Wolff III bruno at wolff.to
Sun Aug 29 07:59:38 UTC 2010

On Sun, Aug 29, 2010 at 04:33:36 +0000,
  Jasper Hartline <jasper.hartline at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sun, Aug 29, 2010 at 4:32 AM, Jasper Hartline
> <jasper.hartline at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Bruno, here are the patches to put mkbiarch into the trees for git
> > master and fedpkg.
> > Do you have any disagreement with committing these so that the larger
> > of the community can have access
> > to it. This will enable the larger community to participate in helping
> > improve it.

Since these are new I don't see a problem with getting them out there
as long as they are in a testable state.

I'll try to take care of these in the next day or two. I want to see if I
can other pending patches upstream soon as well. We really should get
what we can get in over the next week, so we have another week to make
adjustments before the beta freeze.